I have had two wonderful ladies nominate me for this award. I love that it is on the pocket of a pair of blue jeans because denim is my all-time favourite fabric to wear!! So Glynis Jolly from Speculations Impressed and PardenMe both nominated me for this awesome award. I love both of their blogs and they write some awesome stuff. I highly recommend that you check them out.
- Provide a link to and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
- Answer ten questions.
- Nominate 10-12 blogs that you find a joy to read.
- Provide links to these nominated blogs and kindly let the recipients know they have been nominated.
- Include the award logo within your blog post.
The Ten Questions
- Your favorite color …Purple. I love the deep, richness of this colour.
- Your favorite animal … Giraffe
- Your favorite non-alcoholic drink … Tea (I’m a bit of a tea snob)
- Facebook or Twitter … Facebook (I’m still reading the Twitter for Dummies book).
- Your favorite pattern …That’s an interesting question that could be interpreted in many different ways. Clothing? That would be solids. Anything else? A good crosstitch pattern or patchwork pattern have been known to get me excited. 😉
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents?… Giving. It’s just more fun.
- Your favorite number … 7
- Your favorite day of the week … Saturday mornings
- Your favorite flower … Arum Lily
- What is your passion? … Apart from sleeping? I’d say creating :
April from Finding Beauty in Spite of Myself
Rusha from Oh the Places we See
Kerrie Anne from ??Journey or Destination??
Glynis Jolly (I’m regifting it back to you)
Belinda from Idiot Writing
To See the World in a Grain of Sand
I have also been awarded the Dragon’s Loyalty Award once more. This time by Glynis Jolly at Speculations Impressed.
“The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award for the loyal fan/commenter, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just someone who follows and comments regularly.”
I am so far behind in my commenting and following. Sometimes I like without commenting and sometimes I find the time to comment. I have noticed many amongst those who follow me who always like my posts. That means so much to me.
As always there are rules to follow for this award.
- Write seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 7 blogs you believe should be given the Dragon’s Loyalty Award
It is so hard to come up with these facts without repeating myself over and over. So here goes:
- I am more often behind a camera than in front of it
- I am partial to Oatmeal & Raisin biscuits
- I collect ribbons and buttons
- I have a streak of white hair on the left side of my head
- I absolutely adore Christmas but it causes me so much stress
- I was once stuck on the same level of Candy Crush for four months
- I have never been overseas
And my Seven nominees are:
Ian at Welcome to My World
Zoe at Lose Weight and Gain Health
That wraps up this post of awards…. but wait there’s more!! 🙂
6 thoughts on “End of Year Awards – Part 2”
Some more writing prompts for me 🙂 and blogs to look at
Have fun 🙂
Thank you Laura. I still have others I have yet to post but it takes time so I do them in batches. 🙂
hahaha…maybe you need a blog just for your awards!
Too funny. I think a category is enough though 😀