Oh wow!! I have more awards to accept and pass on to others. This time Eric at Hunt FOR Truth on WordPress has nominated me for the Awesome Blog Content award. The rules for this award are a bit of fun.
1. Display the logo in a post
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back.
3, Using the alphabet, describe yourself in a word or a phrase.
4. Nominate eight (8) deserving bloggers and inform them of the nomination.
A is for aging (unfortunately a fact of life) B is for blessed C is for creative D is for daydreamer E is for evolving F is family oriented G is game (I will if you will) H is for helpful I is for introspective J is for just (a fair deal for all) K is for kind L is for loving M is for music (I love it) N is for naughty (we all have to break the rules sometimes) O is for overwhelmed (which I am quite often) P is for perseverance Q is for quiet times (got to have them) R is for relaxation S is for sweet tooth (yep, got one of them too) T is for travel (I love travelling) U is for undulating curves (bwahaha – got a few of them) V is for voracious (reader and writer) W is for witty (NOT) X is for eXisting Y is for yawning (generally beginning just after dinner) Z is for zebras (along with giraffes I love these animals).
Now comes the hard part – choosing 8 of you to pass on the torch to for Awesome Blog Content. And my nominees are (should you choose to accept it):
And now on to another special award. I have been awarded the Dragon’s Loyalty Award by Jennifer Windram.
This award is another first for me and I am so thrilled with it. I read up a bit and found that this award is a combination of both the Versatile Blogger Award and Inspiring Blogger Award. I looked at the title and I thought about the word ‘loyalty’, so in the spirit of this word, I am awarding this to regular readers and commenters on my blog who brighten my day with their cyber friendship.
The rules of this award are:
1. List 7 things about yourself
2. Nominate 7 other blogs for this award
Hmmmm another 7 things 😛 I’m beginning to think my well may have begun to run dry on this one but I’ll do my best.
1. I very rarely wear dresses preferring shorts, pants or skirts
2. I love giraffes (but then I already mentioned that above in my ABC facts)
3. I don’t like summer. I prefer winter where I can get myself warm but in summer it is so hard to cool off
4. I think golliwogs are cute. I grew up reading Enid Blyton so I love them
5. I like to people watch. The human race is an intriguing creation
6. I used to have a canary called Birdy
7. I still carry a handkerchief (hankie) every day
Okay, now that’s out of the way… let’s get on to the fun stuff – nomination time
Susan at Putting in a Good Word
April at Finding Beauty in Spite of Myself
Eric at Hunt for Truth on WordPress
DC – Don Charisma
Irina from Irina’s Poetry Corner
PsiFiGal at Dear Diary
I want to thank each one of you for making my days special and bringing a smile on my grey sky days. 🙂 You are all truly inspirational and deserve these awards. 🙂